javascript function callback in C code using Emscripten -


the task call javascript function callback in order show progress of while-loop operation. e.g. js:

var my_js_fn = function(curstate, maxstate){//int variables console.log(curstate.tostring() + " of " + maxstate.tostring()); } 

c pseudocode:

int smth_that_calls_my_fn(int i, int max) { /* the_magic call my_js_fn() */ }     int main(){     //....         while (i < max){         smth_that_calls_my_fn(i,max);         }     //....     return 0;     } 

how can link smth_that_calls_my_fn , my_js_fn ?

the magic you're looking pretty simple -- need use em_asm_args macro.

specifically, can like

int smth_that_calls_my_fn(int i, int max) {   em_asm_args({ my_js_fn($0, $1); }, i, max); } 

make sure #include <emscripten.h> in c file macro exists.

the em_asm_args macro takes javascript code (in braces) first argument, , other parameters want pass in. in js code, $0 first argument follow, $1 next , on.

i wrote blog entry going detail on topic if want more information: http://devosoft.org/an-introduction-to-web-development-with-emscripten/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

python - pip install -U PySide error -

arrays - C++ error: a brace-enclosed initializer is not allowed here before ‘{’ token -

cytoscape.js - How to add nodes to Dagre layout with Cytoscape -